Elaine’s Gift: Available Now!
Still reeling from the untimely death of her wife, Elaine, twenty-seven-year-old Kit Barrows is a ghost of herself. But Kit’s fractured life is about to take a turn for the unexpected when she wakes up one morning to discover a mysterious envelope and a notebook sitting on her nightstand, with a note inside—a note addressed to Kit—in Elaine’s handwriting.
As Kit is led on a heartwarming journey of self-discovery and healing, she encounters a homeless veteran on the brink of death, two eccentric old ladies, nine porcelain dolls, a large sum of money, and an anonymous benefactor. As she learns to process her grief, Kit learns that even in death Elaine still has so much to teach her.
Latest blog posts:
Note: All opinions and views expressed are my own.
- International Women’s Day: 4 ways I’ve improved my relationship with myself this year
- Delving Into Fiction Part 4: Editing
- THE CALL IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE: Biphobia in the LGBTQIA+ Community
- 5 Underrated Cover Songs You May Not Have Heard Yet
- Nurses Are Being Exploited. It’s Time to Talk About It (Cold Coffee & Code Blues P2)