Delving Into Fiction: I’m getting published!
Yes, you heard me correctly. After more than five years settled comfortably in my happy little bubble of exclusively journalistic writing, your girl is delving back into the wonderful world of fiction writing. It has been a wonderful challenge to finally stretch these muscles again, so I thought I would take you along with me on this journey as I publish my very first novella!
This will be the first time I ever attempt to publish a piece of fiction writing, so strap in. I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. The second installment of my Delving Into Fiction series is now available via my blog. Check it out!
Latest blog posts:
Note: All opinions and views expressed are my own.
- Putting a Price Tag on Pride: Is Culture Consumption Helpful or Harmful?
- Delving Into Fiction Part 2: I’m getting published, baby!
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Delayed Emotional Response and Minimizing Trauma
- Explore Ottawa Like A Local: 3 Hidden Gems in Canada’s Capital
- Still the Best Job Going: A tribute to Carleton Place’s Theresa Fritz and her thoughts on the changing face of Canadian journalism